The unique aspect of baseball instruction at A.B. Athletic Development is the combination of baseball-specific knowledge (game experience, mental approach, mechanics, fundamentals) and strength & conditioning protocols. Bobby Tewksbary and Austin Wasserman work together to mesh the baseball skill development with the athletic development of the strength & conditioning programs.
Athletes can train with AB Baseball according to their skill level and commitment level. Here are the different ways to work with AB Baseball:
- Private or Semi-Private Lessons – Individual sessions with instructors for focused development
- Baseball Skill Camps – Week-long camps focused on specific skills like hitting, throwing, infield, etc.
- Baseball Clinics – Sessions designed to provide information and instructions to players about specific skills
- Baseball Development Programs – Programs meet over the course of 8-12 weeks for continued development over time
- Player Development Teams – 10U, 12U, 13U and 15U teams to provide players with skills, game time and development
- College Development Program – For high school age players who have decided to specialize in baseball, the program combines strength & conditioning, skill development and college selection help (including a recruiting video)
Baseball with A.B. Athletic Development uses video analysis extensively to provide feedback to players. Skills are instructed in great detail and instructors work hard to ensure each player improves their skills and their confidence. The programs teach the physical and mental aspects of the game, preparing kids to be successful on the field.